We've Got Your Back! Massage Relief for Back Pain
What's Causing Your Back Pain?
The American Chiropractic Association lists a few serious (but not surprising) back pain statistics:
- 80% of Americans experience back pain in their lives. Back pain doesn't discriminate — it can affect any race, gender or age group. from adolescents to the elderly.
- Back pain is the leading cause of disability and one of the most common reasons people miss work or school. More than 264 million workdays are lost in a single year because of back pain.
- Every year, lower back pain costs Americans at least $50 billion in health care costs.
Anything from a severe sports injury to just twisting your body the wrong way to pick up a pen off the floor can lead to back pain. Everyone's back pain will have a unique cause and effect.
The Mayo Clinic explains that "back pain often develops without a cause that your doctor can identify with a test or an imaging study." But they do list the following as common causes:
- Bad posture
- Bulging/ruptured disks
- Muscle/ligament strain
- Organ disease
No matter the cause, there are many things you can do to alleviate your back pain — even if it's just temporary relief. One way is to sit smartly by considering a massage chair for back pain relief. And pain relief in general.
Massage Chairs for Back Pain Relief
Massage therapy has long been know to help reduce stress, soothe muscle aches and relax back pain. Did you know that it's also used to reduce back pain from conditions like sciatica?
A massage chair brings these benefits into the privacy of your own home or office. Whether you use it once a week or every day, the right massage chair can make a huge difference in your short-term or long-term back pain.
Massage Chair Features That Ease Back Pain:
- Full Length Back Massage Rollers: The rollers in L-Track massage chairs travel from your neck down to your glutes or hamstrings, so you can experience an authentic full back massage.
- 3D/4D Massage: The 3D rollers are able to push out further, deeper into your back and the 4D variable speed movements mimic the motions of human hands. The mechanism moves up and down, side to side and in and out for maximum penetration and effectiveness down the length of your spine.
- Decompression Stretch: By lengthening your spine, this setting helps relieve pressure from the nerves and muscles in your back. It also encourages the flow of water, oxygen, and nutrients into your spinal disks to help heal painful areas.
- Zero Gravity: In a zero-gravity position, your legs can either be leveled with your back or elevated above your heart. This distributes your weight and reduces stress on your back and neck with the additional benefit of improved circulation.
- Heat: Not only is it warm and cozy, but the heat setting also loosens tight back muscles and opens up your body to fully experience the benefits of massage. Heat therapy helps with blood circulation, loosening muscles, allowing them to become more flexible.
- Adjustable Intensity: Some days you might need a deep tissue massage while others you may just want gentle pressure. Most massage chairs have adjustable intensity levels so you can customize your experience to whatever your back needs.
- Auto Programs: Preset auto programs allow you to choose specific targeted areas for your back. Upper back, lower back, neck, shoulders, decompression stretch are just a few of the programs available for targeted back massage.
Massage Chair Tip:
A 10-minute decompression stretch massage first thing in the morning can be the best thing you do all day! This increases blood flow, loosens your joints, and opens up your intervertebral disks, reducing any stiffness or inflammation you may have had overnight.
The Best Infinity Massage Chairs for Back Pain Relief:
Infinity Imperial 3D/4D:
The Infinity Imperial massage chair is a full-body, L-Track massage experience from your head to your toes. It also includes powerful spinal correction and waist twist functions, along with zero gravity recline to take the stress off your spine and neck.
The Infinity IT-8500 X3 3D/4D:
The Infinity IT-8500 X3 delivers a deep tissue neck and shoulder massage. The near-flat S-Track enables superior stretching. The spinal correction setting even provides waist twisting as a gentler option for back pain relief. Lumbar heat helps loosen tight muscles.
Infinity Riage X3 3D/4D:
The restorative features of the Infinity Riage X3 include powerful stretching techniques and mild waist twisting. As an added relaxation benefit, the rocking technology in this massage chair mimics the feeling of a rocking chair.
In your search for a massage chair, just be mindful of your personal preferences and pain points.Add a massage chair to your daily wellness routine so you can feel great every day. You can chat with one of our Massage Chair Specialists at 888-957-2243.Or Shop Now by Clicking Here.
- Finance Mamba 3